Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's Your Status No. 4


What's Your Status?
is a brand new MeMe started by my wonderful Blogger Pal

Basically it is a weekly what did I find myself buying, finished reading, what The Mad Scientist is currently reading, and probably what I think will be read next.
This includes books, audio, and ebook form for me.


Mad Scientist Finished Reading:
Angelfire By Courtney Allison Moulton
E-Book from NetGalley
I do believe it is a new favorite!!
Bonded by Blood
E-Book From NetGalley

Mad Scientist is Currently Reading: 

Lost Voices By Sarah Porter
E-Book from Net Galley

From PYR:
The Horns of Ruin
Vampire Empire
Book one: The Greyfriar

The Buntline Special
Cowboy Angels

Up Next For Mad Scientist:
Vampire Empire
Book one: The Greyfriar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is going on here?

I am trying to get a few fun challenges off the ground for this coming 2011.

Morbid Romantica Challenge - 2011

This challenge is purely for Morbid Enjoyment!
*Who doesn't like a bit of Paranormal Romance in their reading?*

We will TRY to focus on one theme during the month.
However, you can cross off books for anything theme as you go.
Challenge is easy and will be fun!!

Lost Romantica - Read 1 Book from 12 themes.
Crushing Romantica - Read 3 Books from 12 themes.
Falling for Romantica - Read 5 Books from 12 themes.
Cannot Pull Away Romantica - Read 6 Books from 12 themes.
Morbid Romantica - Read 9 Books from 12 themes.

Steampunkery & Book Reviews


Grab this fun button & add your name to the Mr. Linky!

This should be a fun challenge!!





Reading Bucket List Challenge
January 1st 2011 - December 31st 2011
Steampunkery & Book Reviews 

Easy Sign up with just a comment.
Here!!


I hope you find them worthy.

ALSO Ridley's Giveaway!!
There is plenty of time.
Sign Up for a Hardcover of Beautiful Creatures
&
Find out where you can win a Hardcover of Beautiful Darkness!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you liked Angelfire! I've really been hyping that one up in my mind lately. I want to read it, but 400+ pages is a little much to read on my computer. I may break down and read it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting a bunch of great-looking books! I hope you are enjoying them all! :D

    Thanks for participating,
    Zakiya TWB

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails