Sunday, September 11, 2011

In where a Mad Scientist gets a J-O-B

This Mad Scientist is currently frazzled.
I'm assuming frazzled is a future word.
Spell check just told me I spelt it wrong.

*fans self*

I have news...
Perhaps news is what I have had a lot of lately.


Mad Scientist was accepted for a teaching position at
the Guilin University of Electronic Technology in China.

I'm currently stressed trying to get everything in order here at home in 
Wisconsin to make sure the move overseas goes smoothly.
Especially, with my son... Talon.


Nonetheless, I have not felt in the Steampunkery Snarky mood that normally runs through me.

*sad tear*

I hope soon I will get a fresh round of snark in me.
I have several good books to review.



***Publishers, I will only be accepting ebook formats from now on.***

9 comments:

  1. That's a very big move. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! A big congratulations to you!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG
    Congrats!
    eBooks are so much easier too!
    Enjoy!
    Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so exciting for you! I've really missed your posts. :( COME BACK TO US SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! How amazing is that?!?! I can see why you would be frazzled! This is such a wonderful opportunity for you and for your son. I'm really happy for you! My most sincere Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations! I realized I hadn't had a chance to come back and see if you posted more pics and so I looked through them all (AMAZING!) and saw this news. I hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you love it! My aunt lived in China for a bit and she seemed to like it. You already know what to expect (as far as living, not the job) so I hope it's all good for you! Hope you'll continue to post pictures because I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Best of luck with the transition! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails