Monday, October 31, 2011

TBR - November 2011

A wonderful afternoon to you my dear.

Here is my very eager reading list for this month.
However, I'm not going to be as ambitious as last month.  
Life seems to be popping up and getting in the way more then normal.  
In no particular order at all.
Tis true I wont get to all of these... 

The Mad Scientist is Mad not Psychotic.

Click on any title and it will take you to the GoodReads page if you would like to see what they are all about.

If you have a book you think the Mad Scientist should put in front of other please do let me know.  Provide a link to your review if you would like :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Reading:


  TBR List  

Daughter of Smoke & Bone  by Laini Taylor

Wolfsangel  by M.D. Lachlan

Vampire Empire Book Two: The Rift Walker  by Clay & Susan Griffith

The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack  by  Mark Hodder

Dreamland Social Club  by Tara Altebrando

The Apothecary  by Maile Meloy

Bloodspell (Bloodspell #1)  by Amalie Howard




 Books Completed in October!!

{1}  Wanderlove  by Kirsten Hubbard
{2}  The Mephisto Covenant  by Trinity Faegen
{3}  Blood  (Mercian Trilogy #1)  by K.J. Wignall
{4}  Bite Me (Demon Underground #1)  by Parker Blue
{5}  Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare  by Darren Shan 
{6}  Zombies Vs Unicorns Edited by --->  Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier
{7}  The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
{8}  Legend (Legend #1)  by Marie Lu
--------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Ah, man, I need to finish Beautiful Darkness so I can get to the next one! And The Daughter of Smoke and Bone was pretty good. And, ooo, I got check the rest of those out :) You know, those photos are wonderfully shot, lovely colors involved!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished 8 books in October, that's great! I finished 10 but only wrote reviews for 6. I know how it is when life just gets in the way. I'm always amazed by reviewers that can read and review 3+ books a week! I look forward to reading your November reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, love! October was a good haul. November, I imagine, is going to rock! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails