Thursday, December 15, 2011

Library Unveiled {No. 6}



Don't know what is in your library?
Want to share your books with others?
Curious to know what is in other libraries?
Massive TBR Pile?
I am quite sure that I am not the only mad person who has spent time strolling through another virtual library or digging through my own looking for the next beloved book to dive into or add to my wondrously long wishlist.

The Mad Scientist is also quite sure that with being surrounded by many many bound books that I am in no need of desiring more on a continuous scale that borders obsession.  Of course, I really do not mean that...

Library Unveiled will allow you to share your personal library, bound or virtual, with the Mad Scientist and other bloggers.

Every Thursday stop by and share books & perhaps a snippet of your thoughts or link to a review.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December TBR before January gets here Books  *grin*



A Clockwork Christmas1.)  A Clockwork Christmas  By JK Coi, PG Forte, Stacy Gail, Jenny Schwartz is a bound book ebook (for me) of short stories of the Steampunkery type.  I'm not in the Xmas mood as of yet buy I hope by the end of this I will be :)

Everneath (Everneath, #1)2.)  Everneath By Brodi Ashton is an ARC that happens to not only have a beautiful cover that has me deeply curious as to what all that smokish stuff is swirling such a dress.  Or is it apart of the dress.  I'm deeply unsure.

Alas, the beauty and intrigue is not all that matters.  This book will fulfill for a read for a color challenge, that of red for this month, for one of my GoodReads Book Groups --->  One Million Pages Per Lifetime 

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
3.)  Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)  By Tahereh Mafi is a book that I am currently reading.  It felt like I was reading it fast.  But to my dismay I have so much more to finish.  I hope more is coming.  So many loved this one.  The Mad Scientist has not given up, just currently dived into a different book that wont share her attention to share with this one  *wink*


My Lovlies, this is what I have on my shelf and as you can see... what I hope to read before Decemeber comes to a close.


What can be found in your library?
What is on your shelf?




**Book Titles are Linked to GoodReads for your Convince.***


5 comments:

  1. It seems like everyone has read Shatter Me except me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll be able to read A Clockwork Christmas in time to review it so for now I've put it aside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books to have on your bookshelf, just came across your blog and it's great , I'm a new follower

    www.headstuckinabook.com.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! My TBR is insane! I have so many review requests, not to mention all the books I bought for my own reading pleasure this year. I certainly have an addiction, for sure!

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm your newest follower! I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails