Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mad's Travel Odyssey {2}


The Mad Scientist's LOVES to TRAVEL as much as I LOVE to READ!

Here is a place where I can add my photos & tell stories of my ADVENTURES!!!!!!
************************
Mad's Travel Tip
Put a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep it fresh.
While it is your in storage, two weeks before you leave, & I even tuck a piece of a dryer sheet in a few pairs of shoes when I pack.  That way your clothes will not smell like shoes and your shoes will be smelling nice when you do pull them out to wear.
************************
Packing can be a task.  Mad Scientist has been packing for Thailand.

Lots of people always ask how do I pack so little for such long periods of travel.
Here are a few different ways to match and mix a few items in your wardrobe.  

Airport to Town

Night Time fun.

Shorts

Skulls and Skinny Jeans

Mini & Skulls For Dinner or Night Time

Jean Love

Make sure You have Comfy Sandals... Mine are brown leather.


If you want more outfit ideas let me know!!!

If any questions occur that you might have about travel...

How do I afford it?
What not to take?

and any other thoughts. Please do ask and I might be able to answer and help.

I also hope to inspire others to travel!



If you have instagram you can add me ;)
@madsteampunkery

Happy Traveling!
MS

1 comment:

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails