Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mad Scientist is Loved - Awards are Love


This award was given to me by: Library Mosaic. If you have not checked out her blog you simply must!

Now for those dreaded awful rules.  Of course we must have some type of order.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.  - Of course, I must tell them thank you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself -  What would you want to know about little ol' me?
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers  - Lots of new bloggers out there.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!  - Will do, I want them to know they are loved.

<3 <3  Seven Must Know Things About the Mad Scientist......

1.)  My hair is currently purple, pink, blonde & black.  (pretend you don't see those grey wisps)

2.)  I am in love with coffee and dark chocolate.

3.)  I'm also in love with Mc Steamy & somewhat Mc Dreamy from Grey's Anatomy - But Callie is super HOT!

4.)  I requested for a handful of Highlander books today from GoodReads swap.  (Which is amazing.)

5.)  My entertainment center has way more books on it then movies *grin*  I ran out of room on my 6 book shelves.

6.)  I used to live in Thailand but I'm working on moving back there.  Hopefully this summer.

7.  I hardly ever read a synopsis of a book.  *gasps*  I pick them up by cover, word of mouth, or rating stats on GoodReads.  I just love to be completely surprised!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the 15 amazing bloggers that need to be loved!

1.  A Girl, Books & Other Things <3
2.  Beneath Shining Stars, I read <3
3.  Brush Up on Your Reading <3
4.  Burning.X.Impossibly.X.Bright. <3
5.  Camisado Mind <3
6.  Eep Geek! <3
7.  Far From Reality <3
8.  I Read Banned Books <3
9.  Kate's Library <3
10.  Live...Love...Laugh...Read <3
11.  Lupines and  Lunatics <3
12.  Watch Out, My Books <3
13.  Untouchable Treasure <3
14.  This Miss Loves to Read <3
15.  UnRead Brains Eat Bloody Words <3
  

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me this award :D
    I accept them on my blog, I'll probably post mine tomorrow ;)

    Thanks again for sharing this with me and congrats on receiving the award, you have an awesome blog :D

    Ambur
    Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award and Congrats also :D

    Check out my post here

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!

    I am notorious for buying and reading a book because of the same reasons, cover, reviews, word of mouth, but mainly just hearing about the characters. If I like the heroine I don't bother reading the synopsis much less an excerpt.

    Books trump movies any day so fill up those shelves.

    And, yes, Callie is gorgeous. I love that she is a beautiful woman with an actual figure. But I've been hating her early on plot roles. O'Malley? I didn't see it. McSteamy was super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i most certainly accept awards, thank you very much (i ust dont make post about them but they are put into my awards section)
    and i love yoru blog, its one of my favorites, you actually turned me into a steampunk fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you! And thank you so much for passing it on!!
    I do accept awards, but right now I don't continue giving them out, but I will acknowledge your blog in my next post!!!
    Again, thank you so much!!!

    (Now following!!)
    ♥ Shanise from Camisado Mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you the same award! You have an awesome blog! keep up the great work.
    http://amotherawriteradreamer.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for passing this on to me! I love your blog as well.

    Ps, I do the SAME thing, I don't read the back of a book for a synopsis. I just go for it and am surprised (or not).

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails