Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Book Art Reveal ---> The Rift Walker by Clay & Susan Griffith

This morning is a very wonderful morning!!

Why you ask?

Of course, my lovelies you did not have to inquire.  
I was about to tell you!

I have the privilege to show you the cover art for the second book in the Vampire Empire Series!

If you have not noticed... I LOVED the first book so much that I had to make a Mad Love Rating!

Without Farther Ado...
The Book Art for The Rift Walker!
By Clay & Susan Griffith

  Synopsis:

Princess Adele struggles with a life of marriage and obligation as her Equatorian Empire and their American Republic allies stand on the brink of war against the vampire clans of the north. However, the alliance’s horrific
strategy for total victory drives Adele to abandon her duty and embark on a desperate quest to keep her nation from staining its hands with genocide. Reunited with her great love, the mysterious adventurer known to the
world as the Greyfriar, Adele is pursued by her own people as well as her vengeful husband, Senator Clark.  With the human alliance in disarray, Prince Cesare, lord of the British vampire clan, seizes the initiative and
strikes at the very heart of Equatoria.

As Adele labors to bring order to her world, she learns more about the strange powers she exhibited in the north. Her teacher, Mamoru, leads a secret cabal of geomancers who believe Adele is the one who can touch the vast power of the Earth that surges through ley lines and wells up at the rifts where the lines meet. These energies are the key to defeating the enemy of mankind, and if Princess Adele could ever bring this power under her command, she could be death to vampires. But such a victory will also cost the life of Adele’s beloved Greyfriar.

The Rift Walker is the second book in a trilogy of high adventure and alternate history. Combining rousing pulp action with steampunk style, the Vampire Empire series brings epic political themes to life within a story of heartbreaking romance, sacrifice, and heroism.

Please do stop by and visit my review of Book One: The Greyfriar!

You might see why I loved the book so and why I can hardly wait for this book to come out in September!  It is almost too long to wait!!

10 comments:

  1. I love this cover. Steampunk meets vampires? love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one - great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cover! I like that it looks so old... I haven't heard of the book though. *hangs head in shame*

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this before so I'm going to check out your review if book 1. Great cover for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already the second one? But... but... I'm not done drooling over the first yet! I need to get on this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series before, the cover is awesome! I will have to check into them further and see if they look like something I'll enjoy. Meanwhile, I've followed your blog and thanks for visiting mine today! I appreciate it!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw... what a beautifull cover!
    I have not heard of this series. But I must check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool cover!
    i'm still struggling with myself if I'm going to start reading this series or not.

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails