Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: That of May 3rd 2011

Zombie Teaser Tuesday

I do believe it is time for some good old fashion Teasing!

Book Style!  The way we like it!

Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Mad Scientist is Currently Reading Zombie vs Unicorns by various authors like Cassandra Clare, Scott Westerfeld, & Carrie Ryan.



Hardcover Quote:
She was somewhat like a horse with a horn, if you looked at her full on, albeit one made of white cloud and moonshine.  Looked at sideways she was a fiercer thing, of less familiar shape, made of storm clouds and darkness, the horn more prominent and bloody at the tip, like the setting sun.  Jess preferred to see a white horse with a silvery horn, and so that is what she saw.  --- Page 3-4




This quote is for Team Unicorn.
Stop by next week for Team Zombie!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steampunkery Teaser!
Are You Ready for a Zombie Apocalypse?


Wonderful Zombie Month to all!!

6 comments:

  1. I so want to read this!!! I do believe I shall be participating in the Zombie Challenge!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could do a zombie challenge Reading the first vol of Walking Dead was good but I can't read that stuff too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if I'll enter a Zombie challenge, but it seems that Zombie books are falling into my hands. I love the new look and I'm so glad you're back! I'll have to update my challenges with what I've read.

    Glad you're back,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book! Nice teaser choice. I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. O fascinating teaser. Leaves me wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not one for anthologies so much, but this Zombie/Unicorns has some great authors attached!

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails