Sunday, May 1, 2011

Zombies is for May!

Officially starts today!!
May is the month where the challenge will try to focus mainly on Zombies.
For the complete list head to the challenge page.

This challenge is purely for Morbid Enjoyment!
*Who doesn't like a bit of Paranormal Romance in their reading?*

We will TRY to focus on one theme during the month.
However, you can cross off books for any theme as you go.
Challenge is easy and will be fun!!

Here are the levels,
Where will you fall?

Lost Romantica - Read 1 Book from 12 themes = 12 Books
Crushing Romantica - Read 3 Books from 12 themes = 36 Books
Lusting After Romantica - Read 4 Books from 12 themes = 48 Books
Falling for Romantica - Read 5 Books from 12 themes = 60 Books
Cannot Pull Away Romantica - Read 6 Books from 12 themes = 72 Books
Vexed Romantica - Read 7 Books from 12 themes = 84 Books
Devoted Romantica - Read 8 Books from 12 themes = 96
Morbid Romantica - Read 9 Books from 12 themes = 108 Books



Book suggestions for 
*Covers lead to GoodReads for your convince.*
  
 
 
  
  
  
I know there are a lot more Zombie books out there but this is just a small list in case the Mad Scientist was putting you on the spot!

If you have more suggestions please leave them in the comments for me and others!

If you have a Zombie book review or a different type of post you would like to feature here or be linked up for this month you can send me an email and we can set something up!
madsteampunkery@gamil.com

Steampunkery & Book Reviews


Grab this fun button & add your name to the Mr. Linky!



This should be a fun challenge!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I a whole month dedicated to zombies?! I just might have to partake in the festivities! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll be diving into this challenge, but I will say I read and loved Married with Zombies. I'm sure I'll be checking out some of the others you mentioned too. Best of luck with surviving the apocalypse... I mean, the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like zombies but Pride, Prejudice and Zombies has been hounded me. Perhaps this is the time? I would love to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and Beautiful Dead are two more you could add.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. My entry for this month is done.
    I read Changeling: Zombie Dawn by Steve Feasey. You can read my review here:

    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-review-changeling-zombie-dawn.html

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails