Monday, May 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday --> That of May 17th 2011

Source
Zombie Teaser Tuesday

I do believe it is time for some good old fashion Teasing!

Book Style!  The way we like it!

Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Mad Scientist is Currently Reading Save My Soul (Preternaturals #2) by Zoe Winters.




Hardcover Quote:
"Come on in, Father."  She stepped to the side and made a broad, sweeping motion that was meant to be welcoming, but from the expression on the priest's face, must have instead conveyed impending doom.  --- Page 58

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steampunkery Teaser!
Are You Ready for a Zombie Apocalypse?
Source
Wonderful Zombie Month to all!!
Add Your Zombie Review or Other Morbid Romantica Challenges 
to the Link Up!


6 comments:

  1. Love the teaser! I may just have to check this book out, here’s my TT link
    http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-517.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds creepy! What's about to happen! Good teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very intriguing teaser, I will have to check these books out!

    Suz

    http://underthecoversbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-mashup_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I'm sitting here pondering if I'm actually ready for a Zombie apocalypse. Decidedly, I'm not. I think I need to acquire bigger guns. Hubby really wants a shotgun and I think it would be more effective than the 2 handguns we own. Hmmm...maybe to get a sword insert for my parasol. That would be lovely would it not?!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails