Saturday, November 27, 2010

What's Your Status No. 1


What's Your Status?
is a brand new MeMe started by my wonderful Blogger Pal

Basically it is a weekly what did I find myself buying, finished reading, what The Mad Scientist is currently reading, and probably what I think will be read next.
This includes books, audio, and ebook form for me.

Bought:
From Borders
Edited by John Skipp

Finished Reading:

E-book by Bonnie Rozanski

Finished Listening to:
By Lauren Weisberger
(Bought from the library sale for $1.00)

Currently Reading: 

E-Book By Lori Brighton 

Here is a Link to a Grand Review by the Blog For The Love of Reading
By our Glorious Jen the Bibliophile

Currently Listening to:

By Louise Erdrich
(Native American)

From PYR:
E-Book
By James Barclay
(Steampunkery!!)
By James Barclay 
(Steampunkery!!)

From Net Galley:
E-Book By Zilly Rosen
E-Book By Shelley Aikens
E-Book By Bonnie Dee
(Steampunkery!!)


Up Next:

E-Book by James Barclay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is going on here?

I am trying to get a fun challenge going for 2011.




Reading Bucket List Challenge
January 1st 2011 - December 31st 2011
Steampunkery & Book Reviews 

Easy Sign up with just a comment.
Here!!


I hope you find it worthy.

Also a wonderful Giveaway of the Steampunkery Sort!!


Giveaway!!
 Soulless and Changeless

PhotobucketPhotobucket



***OPEN INTERNATIONALLY***


Closes Dec 10th
So, the winner will have a dear Christmas present from the Mad Scientist.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi and say I have an award for you :)

    Versatile Award

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Zombies book has a hella creepy cover! Love this post, Ms. Scientist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That zombie cupcake book looks so cute. I'm curious now about what the rest of the cupcakes look like.

    I love the new meme. Here's my recap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that this is a week late. Haven't had time to look at last week's post. Anyway, awesome post! ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails