Thursday, November 11, 2010

Worthy of a Big Thanks!!!!

A Huge Thanks is Warranted from To You!

I am most pleased to take a few minutes out of my day on such a wonderful day.Veterans Day
I am sort of speechless, due to the fact there are so many wonderful things to say about the people who fight not only for this country but for us, the people.
I would like to THANK every veteran out there from all the wars.
To the men and women who left their homes or stayed here to keep disaster from striking.
I would like to thank my dad, my uncle, my cousin, my friends who were so brave to stand up to the calling.
I would like to thank everyone would has supported our troops through time.
I would like to say,
I am so very pleased you are stronger then me.
Happy Veterans Day!
Please, oh please, do not forget to thank a Vet today. No matter what country you are from.
Freedom isn't Free!





4 comments:

  1. A most wonderful post, Thank You! It looks like we are on the same wave length again. ;)

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice post. I have a couple of family members currently serving as well as veterans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted this yesterday...it's important to never forget :)

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails