Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beautiful Creatures Movie

This book would be a crazy amazing movie.
The Mad Scientist is not the only one who thinks so! 
When it comes to books becoming movies I tend to be a little doubtful.  There's nothing I hate more then a movie butchering a favorite book.  But there are just some books that are made to be movies.  And Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness are one of those.  Now if I were to cast the character's for this movie I think I would pick Katy Perry to be Lena.  She is pretty much what I picture when I picture Lena.  Now I know she's a singer, but hey- she can be an actress too, can't she?  I also think Ashlee Simpson (with black hair) could pull her off as well.
OR


For Ridley- Hilary Duff.  I really love Hilary and she can pull off just about anything.  I think.


For Maccon- Johnny Depp for sure!  Johnny is one of my favorites and he can definitely be pretty much anyone.  And since Maccon is a bit quirky, well Johnny would fit perfectly!

Now, we just need to find someone to play Ethan and I have to say that it is no easy task!  So NOT easy that I'm going to leave that to you!  Who would you pick?

12 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I hate when the movies ruin the book. But you picked a great cast. Depp could totally be Maccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me today! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me the Duffster, and I think she'd be the perfect Ridley! Plus, you can't go wrong with Johnny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series yet, but I do love Katy Perry :) So I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the series yet, so I don't know who would make the best Ethan, but I have to commend you for picking Mr. Depp. I love that man! He's such a great actor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the books yet so I couldn't pick out a cast, but I know that when I read the books I shall be imaging that the characters look like Johnny Depp and Hilary Duff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Jonny is the only candidate for Macon, but Katy Perry as Lena? NO! As for Amma... definately the lady that played Calipso in Pirates of The Carribean. She is the only choice in my book. As for Lena, I can't imagine who could possibly do her part to my approval. Ethan... I suppose the main kid from the spiderwick chronicles would do, but he too is one character that no one could really do to my approval.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya!!!! Katy Perry may be a singer, and possibly an actress, but she could fit a different movie. Its gunna be a hard decision for Lena and Ethan. Hillary Duff and Jonny Depp are good for Ridley and Macon. What about Amma, Link, and even Ethan's mom...also, what about Sarafine?

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails