Monday, December 27, 2010

Mad Scientist's Challenges for 2011

2011 will be here in no time!

New Year Blessings to all!

Here is a list of challenges that the Mad Scientist will be partaking in.
Any challenges that I am seriously missing out on?
Please do let me know.


Challenges Hosted by Steampunkery & Book Reviews:

Steampunkery & Book Reviews
Nephilim (Fallen Angels)
1.)  The Fallen Volume 1 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
2.)

Steampunkery Romantica
1.)  Vampire Empire  -  Book One:  The Greyfriar by Clay and Susan Griffith
2.)  Clockworks & Corsets by Regina Riley 

Steampunkery & Book Reviews

1.)  Time: Future... Vampire Empire - Book One:  The Greyfriar by Clay and Susan Griffith
2.)  Read a Book on the Computer...  Clockworks & Corsets by Regina Riley

Challenges by others:
Hosted by Jennie @ Life is Short. Read Fast.

I guess we will be seeing how fast I can read...

1.)  Vampire Empire  -  Book One:  The Greyfriar by Clay and Susan Griffith
2.)  Mona Lisa Awakening by Sunny
3.)  Maximum Ride #3 Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
4.)  The New Kid at School (Dragon Slayers Academy #1) by Kate McMullan
5.)  Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
6.)  The Fallen Volume #1 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
7.)  The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
8.)  A Sex God by Ashley Ladd
9.)  Alec's Reward by Kim Dare
10.)  The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
11.)  Clockworks & Corsets by Regina Riley 

Vampire Challenge Hosted by Parajunkee

1.)  Vampire Empire  -  Book One:  The Greyfriar
2.)



Shifter Challenge Hosted by Parajunkee

1.)  Mona Lisa Awakening by Sunny
2.)  Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
3.)

E-Book Challenge Hosted by The Ladybug Reads

1.)  Clockworks & Corsets by Regina Riley


Books with Bite

Hosted by Savannah @ Books with Bite


1.)

5 comments:

  1. Holy heck! You have so much to do this coming year...have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I don't feel so bad for joining so many! I can't wait for 2011 so I can get started. The Steampunk is totally new to me so that should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you have as many as me , hoping I can complete them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments and stopping by! I Love your Blog site, a very interesting blog site! I look forward to following your incredible Postings on your Blog page.

    When you get a chance stop on by again at "Desperate Lands" http://desperatelands.blogspot.com/

    Your Google-Friend,
    Regulo Zapata Jr.
    Author of "Desperate Lands"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So we don't have to link our reviews back to you for the challenges? That makes things easier. You do have a lot of challenges considering your school work. I had no idea you were in college much less a double major!
    I feel like I should join about five more challenges or go back to school just to say I'm as busy as you are!

    Heather
    But, I'd rather read!

    ReplyDelete

Mad Scientist Listens

Check out my newest GIVEAWAY!! :)
6 Books Available!


Related Posts with Thumbnails